- VTed.org ~ Vermont's Educational Personal Learning Network
- Add titles, headings and customize the style of your document
- Updates to Spreadsheets
- Sharing forms on Google+
- Google For Students Page
- The Google black bar is staying, with improvements
- Supporting U.S. student veterans with a new scholarship
- Google in Education community forums
- Table of Contents
Apps of the Week:
Universal Deign Learning: Starts at 12:02
- Flipped Classroom
- lecture at home and come to class to do the work. This allows for teachers to actually see the thought process of the students which make's it very UDL friendly.
- Concern about lack of internet access.
- Realization that a flipped classroom is less about how you present the material and more about how teachers spend their in-class time.
- A description of my flipped classroom at the college level.
- Gilbar, K. Why I flipped my classroom. Raleigh, NC: FIZZ (Friday Institute for Educational Innovation) North Carolina State University. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aGuLuipTwg&feature=related
Connect/Follow the Google Weekly Podcast